There is no better comfort than having a new home, a custom home and the perfect home.
Jones Construction knows the importance of what a good home is and we are in this business to build you the best home you will ever live in. Our integrity has given us numerous recognitions including the most coveted ‘The Las Cruces Sun News Reader’s Choice Best Home Builder in Las Cruces’ Award for three (3) years in a row. Your dream of having the best home starts with us. A perfect home deserves the best kind of materials – for the roofing, the doors, insulations, walls. We offer the best material in this business and we will build you your kind of home with the best quality materials available.
When do you need us?
When Choosing a Custom Home Builder in Las Cruces, NM
- When looking for a beautiful new home or improve the standard of your current home, call on us. If there’s a particular feature that you’d like in your home or there is a particular place you think needs upgrading at a lesser cost, we are the best to reach out to.
When Quality of Materials is Important to you
- Is it 2×4 or 2×6 exterior construction?
- We build using the more energy-efficient 2×6 construction. We can also build a SIP (structural insulated panel) home for even more energy efficiency.
- We use quality materials to make your building last longer.
When insulation with adequate R-Value is needed
- Insulation is one of the most important items in a home
- A home that has the minimum R-13 in exterior walls and R-24 in ceilings will cost the homeowner thousands of dollars in the long run
- If your builder chooses to use only the minimum requirements in insulating your home, what else are they willing to cut corners on?
- Our homes have a minimum R-21 in exterior walls and R-30 in the ceiling of heated areas
When Insulated Windows are Needed in Your Building
- Windows are an important part of insulating a home
- Quality Low E windows should come standard in a home, not as an option
- Jones Construction uses Dual Pane Low E windows
With today’s high energy costs, a properly insulated home will save its owner thousands of dollars a year. Existing and new homes account for 40% of all energy usage in the United States. Jones Construction is dedicated to building energy-efficient homes. We are Energy Star Partners with the EPA. During your interviews, ask if the builder has ever used another name for their company. If
they have, learn what the former name was and check both with the New Mexico Better Business Bureau (BBB). Jones Construction has a “AAA” BBB rating.When choosing a floor plan, ask your builder if you’re able to make alterations to suit your tastes and needs. Building a new home should reflect the tastes and desires of the homeowner, not the builder. Jones Construction gives you the ability to alter floorplans to suit your needs.